1. The FIRST PARTY shall issue the Demand letter to the BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD. mentioning the number of workers required and their categories, rate of salary and other service conditions of workers, along with Power of Attorney, Guarantee Letter, Manpower Recruitment Agreement and Employment Contract (authorizing the BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD.) to recruit and expatriate the worker from Nepal on behalf of the FIRST PARTY. Demand Letter and Power of Attorney should be attested by the Chambers of Commerce of employing country, Foreign Ministry and Nepal Embassy.
2. Both parties herein shall obtain the approval of the respective government to import, recruit and supply the workers as per the rules and regulation of both countries in regard to the condition necessary to import and supply.
3. The BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD. shall be responsible for short-listing of qualified candidates according to their trade qualifications and experience in conformity with the FIRST PARTY’S requirements. The BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD. should notify the FIRST PARTY of such short listed qualified candidates who are ready for final Interview and selection.
4. The FIRST PARTY has the right to either send his representative or give the BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD. the right to select process and send such qualified workers at the BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD.’s full guarantee.
5. The worker will be interviewed, tested and selected by representative of the employer or by BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD. on his behalf. The FIRST PARTY agrees to advise to the BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD. of its final list personnel selected through fax, email or letter and the desired mobilization date on the respective site.
6. The BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD. shall assist the workers in matters relating to Nepal immigration and government formalities, medical tests and Visa stamping from the relevant embassy where required and all other relevant approvals.
7. The BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD. shall at his own expenses provide airport assistance to the departing selected workers and inform the FIRST PARTY of their arrival detail by any means of communication (Fax, Email or Telephone) so as to receive them on arrival.
8. The FIRST PARTY will be responsible for receiving the workers at the airport in part and as whole as per requirement of the client and validity of Visa of the concerned country.
9. The earning of the worker per month and other service conditions shall be as per the attached demand letter and contract document against each category. The FIRST PARTY should clearly inform the BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD. about the salary and any other deduction as Tax etc being paid by the employer and BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD. in turn should clearly inform the candidate accordingly.
10. Within the three (3) month probation period from the commencement of employment, if the employer finds the selected worker to be unfit, unqualified to continue the employment, refuse to work, failed the medical tests upon arrival to Qatar or considered as a security threat, the EMPLOYER may replace the worker. The replacement of the unqualified worker shall be done by the BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD. at maximum of a month from the termination of the unqualified worker. All expenses incurred in relation there to shall be borne by the BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD.
11. Arrival of the selected candidates will be within One Month upon issuing their visas. For any delay rather than this period, the visas will be cancelled and the BABY ANGEL INTERNATIONAL (P.) LTD. will shoulder all the governmental expenses for replacement.
12. FIRST PARTY has to compensate the candidate on their own expenditure if the candidate will not get all facilities as per Employment Contract and the company will collapse before contract periods.
13. The FIRST PARTY agrees to bear the compensation in case of death or injury of the workers and also agrees to bear the cost of transport of dead body to Nepal as per the labours law of country concerned.